Monday, May 11, 2009

My Interpersonal Communcation Group

I just wanted to reflect on my interpersonal communication discussion group a little bit. For the most part, my group was pretty helpful and good about deadlines. For the most part, we were getting our group postings in on time and meeting the deadlines. We got better about dicussing the questions as the semester went on. In the beginning of the semester, we would all just post one thought on the topic and be done with it. When we saw what this was doing to our grades, we all started to take a little more initiative and ask questions and respond. This increased our grade dramatically as well as gave us a better understanding of what was going on in the class.

Some of our group members, however, chose not to contribute at all. I'm not going to say any names, I'm sure everyone knows who I am talking about. I also wanted to thank Heidi Allen for all of her hard work in our group. She was always willing to post to the all-class discussion board and was also always willing to combine our group answers for our group paper. This was very helpful because we were all on different schedules and to have someone step up and sort of be the leader for our group was very helpful. She was also very intuitive and helpful to our group posts and kept the dicussion going.

No comments:

Post a Comment