Monday, May 11, 2009

End of the Semester!

I am so excited that this is the end of the semester. Although this post doesn't have a lot do with our class, I need to write it as this blog has become a place I share many things! I am pretty stressed out with school lately and noticed that I procrastinated slightly more than usual this semester. I usually procrastinate a lot, but like tonight I find myself sitting at work trying to get the last of my blog entries in before 11:59 P.M.! Way to go Kayla. This semester I was especially busy, however. I was working three jobs for a while. I was working nights at Carbones and Grizzly's as a server. I was serving seven nights a week, which is a lot in itself. This was a lot of work and I was always exhuasted. I was also working days from 9:00-4:00 at my Dad's trailer dealership four days a week. This was always hard after a long night of serving. And I was trying to find time for school full time! My life was completely hectic and I always found myself crying and trying to catch up because I was a straight A student and not going to let anything slow me down.

Now I am only working at Carbones and my dad's dealership. It's still four days a week and five nights a week, but it at least give me two nights a week off. I am a little less stressed and extremnely excited for summer to come so that I might have a little free time!

No comments:

Post a Comment