Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Communication in Interpersonal Communication

I want to comment on how throughout the semester it seems like my group is doing less and less. Thank goodness for Hiedi or I don't think anything would get done. Recently on our discussion posts, me and her have been the only ones really engaging in any sort of the discussion. It proves really difficult to have a discussion and post a response to the group posting when only two people are in the conversation. I haven't been doing great by any means either. I posted a little late last week, although I still posted, and I also asked a few questions and tried to promote a little discussion. I think because it is towards the end of the semester people in my group are slacking a little bit, even though now is the time we need to be doing our best! Our group has struggled all along with the group postings so we need to get our grades up and discussion posts are super easy points.

I'm also nervous because we are starting our final group project and I want it to be a success. We did really well on the last group project, but everyone seemed a lot more engaged and we all worked together. We have had sort of a lack of communication (ironically) on this project and I don't feel like some of our group members even realize what the project is about or that it even exists. Hopefully we will all start logging on more frequently so we are aware and participating. Now is not a good time to start slacking because we are so close to completing the course. I have to keep reminding myself of this as well! Sorry I just wanted to vent a little and also say a big thank you to Hiedi for being a great group member and always engaging in the dicussions!

No comments:

Post a Comment